Patients have long expressed dissatisfaction with cosmetic flaws, including spider capillaries (or spider veins), cherry angiomas, milia, skin tags, sun spots, and more. Many of these problems formerly required a visit to a Dermatologist. Thanks to ThermoClear’s state-of-the-art technology, we can now treat these issues right here in the studio, and in most cases, only one visit will suffice to witness a significant improvement.
What Is ThermoClear, And How Does It Work?
The thermoClear USA has developed a method for mending wounds and other skin disorders. With its low-frequency energy, it is possible to treat a variety of skin imperfections. Twenty years of research and development went into the creation of ThermoClear by the industry leaders in medical spa equipment. We are happy to provide this cutting-edge treatment to our patients with imperfections in their skin.
ThermoClear combines high and low radio frequencies to improve the appearance of various skin flaws. By delivering the proper frequency directly to the surface of skin defects using a small wand, the machine’s current dehydrates the affected area, thereby eradicating the blemish. This is accomplished by applying the frequency directly to the surface of the skin flaws. Utilizing ThermoClear is a significantly more pleasurable experience than seeing a dermatologist; they might scrape your skin and apply harsh chemicals.
After treatment, there is typically no requirement for a healing time or scabbing, and the benefits can be observed immediately after treatment has been administered.
Skin Conditions ThermoClear Can Treat
ThermoClear can treat a wide range of skin conditions, including spider veins, cherry angiomas, milia, acne, sebum hyperplasia, fibromas, cholesterol deposits, skin tags, sun spots, and age spots.
- Broken capillaries, often known as “spider capillaries,” can manifest everywhere on the body, but the face and legs are the most prevalent sites. The usage of ThermoClear may reduce the appearance of broken capillaries on the face brought on by factors such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, heavy alcohol use, or recurrent facial bruising.
- Acrochordons, better known by the common name “skin tags,” are benign, tiny flaps of skin. Please see this website for further details on removing skin tags.
- Commonly mistaken for whiteheads, milia are keratin-filled cysts that block sweat glands. Instead of risking tissue injury by trying to extract milia on your own, come to LV Aesthetic for ThermoClear therapy. Here is more information about how to get rid of Milia:
- Cholesterol deposits under the skin’s surface create Xanthelasma, a non-healing, yellowish growth. Usually, they show up on or near the eyelids. The appearance of Xanthelasma may indicate hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol levels, triglycerides, or other fats in the blood).
- Dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN) is a skin disorder characterized by the appearance and spread of black or skin-colored pimples across the face, neck, and upper torso. Although they are not harmful to one’s health, individuals may want to have them removed for cosmetic reasons.
- Cherry angiomas are a type of benign skin tumor that can develop from rubbing or getting older. Campbell de Morgan spots, or senile angiomas, are another name for them.
- When the sebaceous glands become inflamed, they swell, resulting in shiny, flesh-colored, or yellowish pimples on the face; this condition is called sebaceous hyperplasia.
Expect Minimal Pain
Akin to a plasma pen, ThermoClear uses low-frequency energy to clean skin, eliminating facial blemishes for good. Everyone can use ThermoClear, regardless of skin color or type. Since only the superficial (epidermal) layers of skin are scabbed and damaged, no special care is needed. Treatments with ThermoClear are fast and minimally uncomfortable. The energy will only be applied to the lesions or damaged tissue.
A small probe is used to vaporize and dry the affected area, resulting in a thin crust that will harden and peel off in 3–15 days. Many clients have likened the sensation to a brief sting that quickly dissipates when the probe is lifted, giving a pain rating of 1–3 on a scale of 0–10. When the lesion is vaporized, there is just temporary, mild discomfort.
Post-Treatment Care Instructions
ThermoClear is a fast and effective treatment for common skin issues. However, like with many treatments for the skin, there is a post-care phase in which patients must take specific precautions to safeguard the treated region from the elements and other potential sources of harm.
After receiving ThermoClear, all patients will experience some soreness and irritation for a few hours. Some modest crusting and scabbing are normal after therapy and may last up to a week. You may do things to mitigate potential drawbacks, minimize the likelihood of infection, and increase the likelihood of desirable outcomes.
- Don’t scratch or rub the sore area.
- If you’ve just had work done on your capillaries or nose, it’s best to hold off on the forceful nose blowing for a while.
- It’s essential to keep the temperature from falling too low or rising too quickly.
- Please refrain from using gyms, saunas, swimming pools, and tanning for at least 48 hours.
- Put off applying makeup for at least a day.
- Avoid rubbing, scratching, or picking at the treated area.
- When cleaning the area, use a mild cleaner, dampen it with cool water, and pat it dry rather than rubbing it.
- After 5 minutes of washing, you can begin the aftercare procedures (which will usually be a pink bottle called Caladryl)
- For the next 24 hours, you should apply the aftercare twice on dry skin and continue administering the topical antibiotic as directed.
- The best way to avoid hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation is to stay out of the sun and tanning beds for at least 12 weeks while applying and reapplying a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF50 or above) every two hours.
- Reducing your cigarette consumption will speed up your recovery if you’re a smoker. A lower blood volume is delivered to the skin when one smokes cigarettes due to the nicotine contained therein.
- The scabs should be left alone so the wound doesn’t become infected.
If you are currently experiencing multiple conditions at once and want a treatment that can address them in a single session, then ThermoClear may be the proper treatment for you. Contact Alaska Cheeky to set up an appointment if you’re interested in this treatment method. If you have any other skin-related issues, we also provide non-invasive service options to assist you in dealing with them.