The blood is drawn, spun in a centrifuge, and the PRP is extracted. The platelets are prepared for injection, and a topical anesthetic is used to reduce any discomfort from the injections. Then a local anesthetic is given to the injection area. After proper numbing, the Ohh Shot is performed.
As a result of the procedures anesthetic and gentle application, you can go back to your daily activities almost immediately.
The benefits of an Ohh Shot include:
- Improvement in urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal dryness is reduced. Dryness is common in perimenopause and during menopause.
- No more uncomfortable intercourse. When vaginal dryness is solved, menopause and hormonal changes are decreased.
- Increased and strong orgasms.
- Increase libido or sex drive.
- Sexual confidence is improved.
The results from the Ohh Shot can last at least a year. Individual results vary, however. Listen to your body for when you need another Ohh Shot.
This treatment takes around 45 minutes from start to finish.
A benefit of the Ohh Shot has increased collagen production and tissue support, which results in decreased leakage.
A local and topical anesthetic is used to help you be comfortable.
It depends on the person, but most people need 2 or 3 treatments to reach full benefits.
About one treatment once per year is the average frequency for maintenance of results.
While there may be some immediate improvement in sensation and leakage, the final result appears 4-8 weeks after injection.
Yes! Because we use a person’s own body’s PRP for injection, it is safe for breastfeeding mothers.